| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milwaukee, Wi in August is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 89.7mm (3.5in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 13:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Milwaukee, Wi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Milwaukee, Wi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Milwaukee, Wi:
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 173 kms (107.5 miles) N
- New London, Wi, Usa - 174.1 kms (108.2 miles) NNW
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 130.3 kms (80.9 miles) NNW
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 146.7 kms (91.1 miles) NW
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) NNW
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) W
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) W
- Brodhead, Wi, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) WSW
- Rockford, Il, Usa - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) SW
- Marengo, Il, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SW
- Aurora, Il, Usa - 106 kms (65.8 miles) S
- Chicago/ 0'Hare, Il, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) S